jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Inglés





Questions: page 46

*Now answer the questions.

1) When did Chris go on the school trip?
Yesterday

2) What did he visit?
Aquarium

3) What did he see?
Penguins, jellyfish..

4)What did he play with?
With of the baby seals in the pool.

5) What did he like best?
Baby seals.


Dear Mark

Hi! How are you? Yesterday I went on a trip with my shool. We went to Hunstanton. We visited an aquarium. We saw penguins, jellyfishand seals.
I played with some of the baby seals in the pool. Then I watched the penguins. They swim underwater.
I liked the seals best. This is photo of a baby seal. They have a seal hospital at the aquarium and they look after the seals when they are ill.
February is so cold. It was freezing, but I had a great time!
See you soon!

Love, 
Chris.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario