jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Inglés. Un viaje por España


My trip to Spain.


Spain is a wonderwul country. I went there for my Easter holidays. I visited lots museums, monuments, cathedrlas ans national park. I visited the tallest building in Madrid, the Torre Picasso. I t is 157 metres high!
I walked in the oldest part of Barcelona, the Ciutat Vella. It's the most interesting part of the city. Then I went to the Canary Islands. I climbed the highest mountain in Spain, Mount Teide. It is 3,718 metres high.
At the end of my holiday went to the most exciting adventure park in Spain- Port Aventura. We visited 'China', 'Mexico' and 'Polynesia' at he park!

Tradución

Mi viaje por España


España es un país maravilloso. Yo fui de vacaciones de Semana Santa. Yo allí he visto muchos museos, monumentos, catedrales, parques nacionales. He visitado el edificio más alto de Madrid, la Torre de Picasso. ¡Se trataba de 157 metros de altura! Entré por la parte más antigua de Barcelona, la Ciudad Vella. Es la parte más interesante de la ciudad. Después me fui a las Islas Canarias. Subí la montaña más alta de España, el Teide. Se trata de 3.718 metros de altura.
Al final de mis vacaciones fui al parque de aventura más emocionante de España, Port Aventura. Visitamos 'China', 'México' y la 'Polinesia' en él parque.

Texto: Libro de inglés.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario